Collection and Use of Personal Information
Here are some examples of how we collect personal information:
- When you purchase products through the Site, you are required to provide certain information, such as your first and last name, address, telephone, and e-mail address.
- If you choose to communicate with us through e-mail, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means, we may collect any personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- There may be a separate registration process to enter promotions such as contests and sweepstakes that may require the submission of all or some of the following: your first and last name, address, telephone number, and date of birth. Additional information may be requested depending on the specific promotion, but submission of such information may be optional. The promotion's entry page or rules will provide the specific requirements.
Here are some examples of how we use personal information:
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, promotions, special offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our products, services, content, and advertising
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We also may use personal information for internal purposes such as audits, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion, we may use the information that you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may collect, use, and disclose non-personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes.
We also may disclose any information that we possess about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including our customers. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
Cookies and Do Not Track Requests
Requests to Opt Out, Remove, or Modify Information
If you do not want to be on our electronic mailing list, you can opt out at any time. To cancel your e-mail subscription, please unsubscribe from e-mails via the unsubscribe link in each e-mail. If you would like to change the e-mail used to contact you, simply send a request to email@example.com with the subject line “UPDATE CONTACT INFORMATION.”